- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by AVINU and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AVINU takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. Your continued use of our products, applications, services and websites that are subject to this Policy will signify your acceptance of any and all changes to this Policy made by us.
Protecting your security
We will process your personal data in accordance with the United Kingdom’s Data Protection Legislation. We maintain strict security standards and procedures with a view to preventing unauthorised access to your data by anyone, including our staff.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
What type of personal data do we collect?
- We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data:
- Identity data: company or trading name/s, first name, last name, username
- Contact data: phone number, email address, billing address, delivery address
- Technical data: internet protocol (IP) address of the computer or device you’re using to browse our website, browser name and version, operating system
- Usage data (our website): information about any of your visits to our website, including the full Uniform Resource Locator (URL) web address of any webpages on our site that you may view (including date and time of visit); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page
How do we collect information about you?
We may collect information about you in several different ways including when you, purchase products or services from us, when you contact us, send us feedback, use our website or social media channels, complete customer surveys or take part in promotions or competitions run by us.
How will we use the information about you?
We gather and use certain information about you in order to supply products and services to you; your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you. We also use your data for personalising and tailoring our products and services, communicating with you, and supplying you with information by email or post that you have opted-in to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by writing to us or unsubscribing through our website).
We are committed to safeguarding and respecting your privacy and to providing you with the most efficient and effective service as possible. We have never and will never sell any personal data to any third parties.
We are independent and not affiliated to any specific manufacturer and we would like to send you information about products and services which we can provide which may be of interest to you. You may opt out at any time by contacting us or simply selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any news/marketing emails.
Links from our Website
Accessing and updating your information
We want to make sure that any personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. You have the right to know what personal information we hold about you. If you think your personal information is inaccurate, you can ask us to correct or remove it. If you would like a copy of the information or to make any amendments or remove your data please contact us.
AVINU, Old Mins, Cookham Dean Common, Cookham Dean, Berkshire, SL6 9NZ
Telephone: 01628 484777 Email: web@AVINU.co.uk